Emulsifiers are classified according to ionic property: anion, cation, non-ionic and amphoteric emulsifiers. For example, anionic paraffin micro-emulsifier AMP, cation
Paraffin micro emulsifier AMP, non - ion paraffin micro emulsifier NMP. The emulsifier is divided into oil and water according to whether the oil or water is outside or inside the emulsion
Type emulsifier and water-encapsulated oil emulsifier. At present, water-encapsulated oil emulsifier has more emulsifiers and less oil encapsulated water.
Oil-water type animal and plant oil emulsifier EAP, oil-water type diesel emulsifier EDO, oil-water type waste machine oil emulsifier EEO, etc.
- Introduction To Emulsifiers
- What Kinds Of Food Emulsifiers Are Available It...
- Asphalt Emulsifier Formula
- Formula Of Emulsifying Agent For Anionic Emulsi...
- The Production Process Of Emulsified Asphalt
- Formula And Production Process Of Emulsified As...
- What Is Emulsified Asphalt
- Knowledge Of Emulsifier OP
- The Action Of Crosslinking Agent
- Notes On The Use Of Fast Penetration Agents
- Bread Improver And Food Emulsifiers