Crosslinking agents are mainly used in polymer materials (rubber and thermosetting resins). Because the molecular structure of polymers is like long lines, no
When crosslinking, the strength is low, easy to break, and there is no elasticity. The crosslinking agent's role is to generate bonds between the linear molecules, so that the linear molecules interact with each other
The crosslinking agent used in rubber is mainly sulfur. In addition, the accelerator should be added.
1. Cross-linking and modification of various thermoplastic plastics (polyethylene, polyvinyl chloride, chlorinated polyethylene, EVA, polystyrene, etc.). Heat crosslinking is generally added
The amount is 1-3%, and the addition of diisopropyl peroxide (DCP) is 0.2-1%. The addition amount of irradiation crosslinking is 0.5-2%, no DCP can be added. After cross-linking
To improve the heat resistance, flame retardant, solvent resistance, mechanical strength and electrical properties of products. It is more significant than using peroxide system crosslinking alone
Improve product quality without odor. Typical applications: polyethylene, polyethylene/chlorinated polyethylene, polyethylene /EVA crosslink cable and polyethylene high,
Low foaming products.
2. Vulcanization AIDS of ethylpropylene rubber, various fluorinated rubber, CPE and other special rubber (combined with DCP, the general dosage is 0.5-4%), which can be significantly shortened
Curing time, improving strength, abrasion resistance, solvent resistance and corrosion resistance.
3. Crosslinking of acrylic acid and styrene ion exchange resin. Compared with diethylbenzene crosslinking agent, it has low dosage, high quality, antifouling and high strength
Ion-exchange resin with excellent properties such as large pore size, heat resistance, acid and alkali resistance and oxidation resistance. This is a newly developed and promising new model both at home and abroad
Ion exchange resin.
4. Modification of polyacrylate, polyalkyl acrylate, etc. It can improve the heat resistance, optical performance and processing performance. Typical use
Heat resistant modification of ordinary organic glass.
5. Modification of epoxy resin and DAP (diallyl polybenzoate) resin. It can improve heat resistance, adhesion, mechanical strength and dimension stability
. It is used for modification of epoxy filling and sealing materials.
6. Crosslinking and modification of unsaturated polyester and thermoplastic polyester. It can significantly improve heat resistance, chemical corrosion resistance, dimension stability, weather resistance and machine
Mechanical properties, etc. Typically used to improve the thermal heat resistant unsaturated polyester glass fiber reinforced plastic products, using the temperature of the modified products can reach above 180 ℃.
- Introduction To Emulsifiers
- What Types Of Emulsifiers Are Available
- What Kinds Of Food Emulsifiers Are Available It...
- Asphalt Emulsifier Formula
- Formula Of Emulsifying Agent For Anionic Emulsi...
- The Production Process Of Emulsified Asphalt
- Formula And Production Process Of Emulsified As...
- What Is Emulsified Asphalt
- Knowledge Of Emulsifier OP
- Notes On The Use Of Fast Penetration Agents
- Bread Improver And Food Emulsifiers
- New Food Emulsifier Product: Liquid DATEM
- Erqi District State Taxation Bureau Official Vi...
- What Is Food Emulsifier?
- The New Journey Of Food Additives
- New Buyer Of PGPR Used In Chocolate
- Food Additive Exhibition IFT Is Coming
- How To Make Bread
- Push New SSL In The Market