EU reassess safety of aluminum sulfate and sodium aluminum phosphate as food additives
According to the news of the official website of the General Administration of Customs in July 31, 2018, in July 27, 2018, the European Food Safety Bureau issued a 10.2903/j.efsa.2018.5372 document to reevaluate aluminum sulfate (aluminiumsulphates, E 520 - 523) and acid sodium phosphate (sodium aluminium phosphate, E 541) as a food additive. Full nature. After reassessment, it is concluded that aluminum sulfate (E 520-523) and sodium aluminum phosphate (E 541) have no safety problems at the current authorized level, that is, aluminum sulfate is allowed to be used as a food additive in two food categories, such as processing eggs and egg products, and to further restrict the use. Acid sodium aluminum phosphate is only allowed to be fine. Bake food additives, and further restrict the use.
From China Quality News Network 2018-07-31
- Introduction To Emulsifiers
- What Types Of Emulsifiers Are Available
- What Kinds Of Food Emulsifiers Are Available It...
- Asphalt Emulsifier Formula
- Formula Of Emulsifying Agent For Anionic Emulsi...
- The Production Process Of Emulsified Asphalt
- Formula And Production Process Of Emulsified As...
- What Is Emulsified Asphalt
- Knowledge Of Emulsifier OP
- The Action Of Crosslinking Agent
- Selling Point For Food Emulsifiers
- Choose Our Food Emulsifiers
- Citrem Export To European Market
- S. K Clients Visit Our Comany For Emusifiers
- 2018 FISA Food Additive Exhibition
- HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY
- Food Emulsifiers Production Meets New Chance
- New Products Quality Is Better And Better
- Mid Autumn Festival Holiday Notice
- One Buyer Visit Our Company For The DATEM Product