Sodium stearoyl lactylate is made from edible vegetable oil, this emulsifier is used in food( bakery, non- dairy creamer) applications, SSL is used in bread from improving the volume and softness.
1.Sodium stearoyl lactylate can be directly mixed well with flour for use.
2.Put sodium stearoyl lactylate into warm water at about 60℃ with proportion of 1:6 to get paste shaped substance, ten add it into flour in proportion to obtain better effect.
3. When used sodium stearoyl lactylatein non-dairy creamer or this kind of substance, it should be heated well with emulsified substance to get homogeneous emulsion before further processing
Legal name: Sodium stearoyl lactylate( E 481)
Food emulsifier: sodium stearoyl lactylate( E 481)
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PARAMETERS
Acid Value (mgKOH/g)
Ester Value (mgKOH/g)
Total lactic acid (%)
Sodium content( %)
Ivory powder or flake-shaped solid.
Raw materials are guaranteed food grade in conformity with the applicable legislation on:
ARSENIC (As) (mg/kg)
MERCURY (Hg) (mg/kg)
CADMIUM (Cd) (mg/kg)
HEAVY METALS (as Pb) (mg/kg)
INDICATIVE MICROBIOLOGICAL VALUES
TOTAL PLATE COUNT (CFU/g)
YEAST AND MOULD (CFU/g)
ABSENT IN 0.1g
ABSENT IN 25g
Sodium stearoyl lactylate is made from pal oil without any GMO materials.
We hereby certify that the HONEST SSL is free from radiation.
STORAGE CONDITION AND PACAKGE:
It should be sealed and storage in cool, dry and ventilated place to avoid to moisture and caking. Do not store or transport it with inflammable, explosive, poisonous or noxious goods. The sealing preservation period is 12 months.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The action of accelerators
- Experience of OP-10 emulsifier
- What do you know about osmotic JFC
- Infiltration of JFC
- Properties and applications of osmotic agents
- Application and characteristics of modern emuls...
- Emulsifier alkyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether N...
- Application of emulsified wax in fiber board in...
- High efficiency special green has become a new ...
- How to choose emulsifier
- Compound food emulsifier from zhengzhou yizeli ...
- Food emulsifiers function in foods