PGPR is Polyglycerol polyricinoleate（PGPR）, Yellow viscous liquid, insoluble in cold water and ethanol, soluble in hot grease, non-ionic water-oil emulsifier (W / O).
⑴ used in chocolate, add a small amount, can significantly improve the mobility of chocolate products, and save the amount of cocoa butter.
⑵ expedit the process of filling and mold forming for chocolate products, optimize the process and make the small bubbles to discharge easily, and then avoid occuring empty holes and pore in the chocolate products.
⑶ used with lecithin , has a good synergistic effect, thinning the thickness of chocolate coating to make it easy to process.
⑷ in humid conditions, can reduce the viscosity. And form chocolate sugar coat quickly. And accelerate its conglutination . And increase adhesion, reducing the small pores.
The suggestion of maximum in cocoa products, chocolate and its products, candy, chocolate coated products, ice cream coating: 5.0g/kg, oily-water fat emulsified products: 10g/Kg.
Legal name: PGPR, E476
Food emulsifier: Polyglycerol polyricinoleate（PGPR）, E476
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PARAMETERS
Acid value (mgKOH/g)
Saponification value (mgKOH/g)
Iodine value( gI2/100g)
Hydroxyl value( mgKOH/g
Poly glycerol(Dimer, trimer and tetramer glycerol)(w/%)
Poly glycerol(More than Heptamer)(w/%)
Pb / (mg/kg)
Yellow viscous liquid
Raw materials are guaranteed food grade in conformity with the applicable legislation on:
INDICATIVE MICROBIOLOGICAL VALUES
TOTAL PLATE COUNT (CFU/g)
YEAST AND MOULD (CFU/g)
ABSENT IN 0.1g
ABSENT IN 25g
It is made from castor oil without any GMO materials.
We hereby certify that the PGPR is free from radiation.
STORAGE CONDITION AND PACAKGE:
Strictly forbid to become inversion at transport, avoid sun and rain, airproof to store in the cool, dry, and well-ventilated place. The useful-life is 12 months, In steel drum with plastic inside, or pasteboard barrel or box with plastic bag packing inside.，Net weight: 25kg or 200kg.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The action of accelerators
- Experience of OP-10 emulsifier
- What do you know about osmotic JFC
- Infiltration of JFC
- Properties and applications of osmotic agents
- Application and characteristics of modern emuls...
- Emulsifier alkyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether N...
- Application of emulsified wax in fiber board in...
- High efficiency special green has become a new ...
- How to choose emulsifier
- Sodium stearoyl lactylate technical data sheet
- Compound food emulsifier from zhengzhou yizeli ...
- Food emulsifiers function in foods
- Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides MSDS
- Is the condiment a food additive?