Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids(PGE) is made from stearic acid and glycerine which origin from edible vegetable oil( palm oil), this emulsifier is used in food( bakery, dairy, meat, cosmetics, beverage and so on) applications, PGE is easily soluble in oils and fats and soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol. It can be dispersed in hot water. It is an non-ionic surfactant with characteristics such as high temperature and acid resistance and HLB value is 7.2.
1. It can be used in margarine, butter, shortening oil and oyster sauce as emulsifier and crystal modifying additive to prevent oil-water separation and prolong the preservation period.
2. It can be used in food baking to make oils and fats dispersed more homogeneously in dough to get higher foamability and produce larger volume of product, fine and supple feeling in mouth.
3. It can be added into ice cream to make all components mixed more homogeneous, prevent forming of big ice crystal, help produce fine and dense pore structure, enhance its expansion ratio and produce smooth and fine feeling in mouth.
4. It can be used in milk beverage as emulsifier, wetting agent, cosolvent and so on. It can also enhance flavor, aroma and color of them.
5. It can be used in meat products to prevent starch aging, shrinkage, water absorption and hardening.
6. It can be used in candies and chocolates to prevent oil-water separation and maintain a good taste.
The addition maximum is 0.01% for bread and pastry, the maximum is 0.3% for ice cream.
Legal name: PGE
Food emulsifier: Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids(PGE)
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PARAMETERS
Acid Value (mgKOH/g)
Saponification Value (mgKOH/g)
Iodine Value (g/100g)
Sulfated Ash Content %
Heavy Metal (Calculated by Pb)%
Arsenic(Calculated by As)%
Melting Point (℃)
TOTAL PLATE COUNT (CFU/g)
YEAST AND MOULD (CFU/g)
ABSENT IN 0.1g
ABSENT IN 25g
MERCURY (Hg) (mg/kg)
CADMIUM (Cd) (mg/kg)
HEAVY METALS (as Pb) (mg/kg)
100 G PGE
-Of which sugar
-Of which saturates
Trans fatty acid（g/100g）
Cereals containing gluten and products thereof
Crustaceans and products thereof
Eggs and products thereof
Fish and products thereof
Peanuts and products thereof
Soybeans and products thereof
Milk and products thereof (including lactose)
Nuts and products thereof
Celery and products thereof
Mustard and products thereof
Sesame seeds and products thereof
Sulphur dioxide and sulphites ( > 10 ppm)
Lupin and products thereof
Molluscs and products thereof
+ : Presence
Traw yellow powder or granular solid.
(1) Since this product is easily soluble in oils and fats, you can dissolve it in oils or fats homogeneously before further processing.
(2) You can also dissolve this product in warm water at about 60℃ homogeneously, and then mix it with other raw materials for further use.
It is made from pal oil without any GMO materials.
We hereby certify that the Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids(PGE) is free from radiation.
STORAGE CONDITION AND PACAKGE:
It should be sealed and storage in cool, dry and ventilated place to avoid to moisture and caking. Do not store or transport it with inflammable, explosive, poisonous or noxious goods. The sealing preservation period is 12 months.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The action of accelerators
- Experience of OP-10 emulsifier
- What do you know about osmotic JFC
- Infiltration of JFC
- Properties and applications of osmotic agents
- Application and characteristics of modern emuls...
- Emulsifier alkyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether N...
- Application of emulsified wax in fiber board in...
- High efficiency special green has become a new ...
- How to choose emulsifier
- Acetylated Mono- and Diglycerides TDS
- Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides tec...
- food emulsifiers and compound improver descripi...
- DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDE TECHNICAL DATE SHEET
- Polyglycerol polyricinoleate technical sheet date
- Sodium stearoyl lactylate technical data sheet
- Compound food emulsifier from zhengzhou yizeli ...
- Food emulsifiers function in foods