The emulsifier can be a better blend of the oil and water in the baked product. According to the type of the baked product, the emulsifier effect is well exerted, and the quality of the baked product is well improved.
An emulsifier is a surfactant having a hydrophilic group and a lipophilic group, which can mutually insoluble two phases (such as oil) and form a uniform dispersion or emulsion, thereby changing the original physics. status. At present, due to the improvement of processing technology in the food industry, emulsifiers play an important role in the food processing process. They are widely valued by the baking industry and widely used in baking products, thereby changing the internal structure of the products and improving the product quality. According to different nature of products, choose different emulsifiers, which can play the following key roles in product quality:
1. Emulsifiers enhance the gas retention of gluten and dough. In baked goods, emulsifiers can interact with gluten,
And strengthen the gluten network structure, so that the gas retention of the dough can be improved, and also the tolerance of the dough to mechanical collision and fermentation temperature can be increased. During the process of forming the dough, the gluten forms a network structure. If the mechanism is relatively fragile, The carbon dioxide produced by the yeast will disappear. When an emulsifier such as DATEM, SSL or the like is added to the dough, the gluten structure is strengthened, so that the produced CO2 gas is well maintained.
2. The emulsifier forms a smooth film layer structure between the gluten and the starch. This structure gives the gluten a good bond and reduces the viscosity of the dough, thereby increasing the ductility of the gluten protein net and making the product easier to shape. In this respect, sodium stearoyl lactate/calcium (CSL/SSL) is the most effective.
(to be continuos)
Related Industry Knowledge
- The action of accelerators
- Experience of OP-10 emulsifier
- What do you know about osmotic JFC
- Infiltration of JFC
- Properties and applications of osmotic agents
- Application and characteristics of modern emuls...
- Emulsifier alkyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether N...
- Application of emulsified wax in fiber board in...
- High efficiency special green has become a new ...
- How to choose emulsifier
- food emulsifiers in bakery food(II)
- Eid al-Adha festival
- food additive categories in China
- Take you to be aquainted with calcium stearoyl ...
- bread emulsifier DATEM
- Polyglycerol ester used in plastics, synthetic ...
- How to use compoud food emulsifiers
- Food emulsifiers in bread
- Emulsifier E472e technical data sheet
- DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDE MSDS