Emulsifiers are often used in the food industry to achieve the purpose of emulsifying, dispersing, shortening, stabilizing, foaming or defoaming, thereby stabilizing the physical state of the food, improving the structure of the food, improving the flavor and taste, and making the color, aroma, and Taste and shape form a harmonious body, improve food quality, prevent food spoilage, simplify and control food processing and preservation, extend shelf life, and contribute to the development of new foods. Therefore, emulsifiers have become indispensable in the modern food industry. Food additives. For example, many ingredients in common foods are incompatible with each other. Due to the uneven mixing of the components, oil and water separation occurs in the food, the baked food is hard, and the chocolate candy blooms, which affects the quality of the food. Food emulsifiers can solve the above problems or phenomena.
The amphiphilic character of the emulsifier molecular structure makes the emulsifier have a special function of producing a water-milk blending effect with oil and water. In addition to its typical surface activity, it also has a special interaction with carbohydrates, proteins and lipids in foods.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The action of accelerators
- Experience of OP-10 emulsifier
- What do you know about osmotic JFC
- Infiltration of JFC
- Properties and applications of osmotic agents
- Application and characteristics of modern emuls...
- Emulsifier alkyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether N...
- Application of emulsified wax in fiber board in...
- High efficiency special green has become a new ...
- How to choose emulsifier
- Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides MSDS
- Is the condiment a food additive?