Now I'd like to share some common knowledge about OP-10 emulsifiers.
The emulsifier OP-10 is synthesized by the condensation of alkyl phenol and epoxy ethane. It is soluble in water
Dispersing and cleaning properties, can be mixed with various kinds of surfactant, dye initiator. There are a lot of people who buy OP-10 emulsifiers, which are not used properly.
Stable emulsion is difficult to obtain because the HLB value of emulsifier and the required HLB value of emulsified oil are not suitable, so the emulsifier should be reduced
The HLB value, before emulsifying, should be pre-added with an appropriate amount of water in the op-10 emulsifier to dilute it to an appropriate concentration before emulsifying the base oil, which is obtained
The dispersibility of the emulsified oil in water is greatly improved, and a more stable emulsion can be obtained.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The action of accelerators
- What do you know about osmotic JFC
- Infiltration of JFC
- Properties and applications of osmotic agents
- Application and characteristics of modern emuls...
- Emulsifier alkyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether N...
- Application of emulsified wax in fiber board in...
- High efficiency special green has become a new ...
- How to choose emulsifier
- About the emulsifier SG
- what is food emulsifiers