DATEM TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides (DATEM) is made from edible vegetable oil( palm oil), this emulsifier is used in food( bakery, non- dairy creamer, beverage) applications, DATEM used in bread to increase their volume, and improve their organization and structure.
1. Put this product in warm water at about 60℃ to get paste shaped substance, and then use it in appropriate proportion.
2. Dissolve this product in oils or fats homogeneously before further processing.
3. Directly mix it with flour for use.
Recommended Addition Amount:
Addition maximum is 1.0% for raw dried flour products and raw wet products, while 5.0% for non-dairy creamers. The addition amount can be changed based on production need for cream and fermented milk.
Legal name: DATEM, E472e
Food emulsifier: Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides ( E472e)
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PARAMETERS
Acid Value (Calculate by KOH) / (mg/kg)
Saponification Value (Calculate by KOH) / (mg/kg)
Total tartaric acid(W/%)
Total acetic (W/%)
Ignition residue (W/%)
Ivory or straw yellow powder or granular solid
saturated fatty acids (SAFA)
Trans fatty acids
ENERGY IN KCAL
ENERGY IN KJ
Salt (Na x 2,5)
Cereals containing gluten and products thereof
Crustaceans and products thereof
Eggs and products thereof
Fish and products thereof
Peanuts and products thereof
Soybeans and products thereof
Milk and products thereof (including lactose)
Nuts and products thereof
Raw materials are guaranteed food grade in conformity with the applicable legislation on:
ARSENIC (As) (mg/kg)
LEAD (Pb) (mg/kg)
MERCURY (Hg) (mg/kg)
CADMIUM (Cd) (mg/kg)
HEAVY METALS (as Pb) (mg/kg)
INDICATIVE MICROBIOLOGICAL VALUES
TOTAL PLATE COUNT (CFU/g)
YEAST AND MOULD (CFU/g)
ABSENT IN 0.1g
ABSENT IN 25g
It is made from pal oil without any GMO materials.
We hereby certify that the DATEM is free from radiation.
STORAGE CONDITION AND PACAKGE:
It should be sealed and storage in cool, dry and ventilated place to avoid to moisture and caking. Do not store or transport it with inflammable, explosive, poisonous or noxious goods. The sealing preservation period is 12 months.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The action of accelerators
- Experience of OP-10 emulsifier
- What do you know about osmotic JFC
- Infiltration of JFC
- Properties and applications of osmotic agents
- Application and characteristics of modern emuls...
- Emulsifier alkyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether N...
- Application of emulsified wax in fiber board in...
- High efficiency special green has become a new ...
- How to choose emulsifier
- DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDE MSDS
- UAE issued new regulation on food safet
- cake gel emulsifier tech date sheet
- Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids TDS
- Acetylated Mono- and Diglycerides TDS
- Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides tec...
- food emulsifiers and compound improver descripi...
- DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDE TECHNICAL DATE SHEET
- Polyglycerol polyricinoleate technical sheet date
- Sodium stearoyl lactylate technical data sheet