Compound food emulsifier refers to a kind of food emulsifier with the properties of each component food emulsifier monomer, or a new performance of two or more food emulsifier monomers. It belongs to the compound food additives.
The compound food emulsifier has a synergistic synergistic effect, can fully exert the optimal emulsification effect of each monomer in the compound component, can not only improve the emulsification quality of the emulsifier, but also is convenient to use. From the current and long-term development of the food industry, the composite food emulsifier is bound to be a food additive that guides the mainstream of the emulsifier market. There are three main composite forms:
Physical compounding of two or more food emulsifier monomers.
The compounding of two or more food emulsifier monomers with other food raw materials.
Physical compounding of two or more food emulsifier monomers and food additives other than food emulsifiers.
However, in practical applications, the range of composite food emulsifiers is relatively wide, not only limited to the physical mixing of two or more emulsifiers, but also some colloids, sugar alcohols, starch-like colloids, etc. Characteristics, the combination of a single emulsifier and the above substances can also achieve the effect of a composite emulsifier. Therefore, in practical applications, the composite food emulsifier is only a relatively general term, and any physical mixture of two or more food raw materials with emulsifying properties can be referred to as a compound food emulsifier.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The action of accelerators
- Experience of OP-10 emulsifier
- What do you know about osmotic JFC
- Infiltration of JFC
- Properties and applications of osmotic agents
- Application and characteristics of modern emuls...
- Emulsifier alkyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether N...
- Application of emulsified wax in fiber board in...
- High efficiency special green has become a new ...
- How to choose emulsifier
- Food emulsifiers function in foods
- Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides MSDS
- Is the condiment a food additive?