Cake gel emulsifier is made from Propylene Glycol Esters(E477)&Glyceryl monostearate(E471) &Polyglycerol esters of fatty acids(E475), it is white –off white powder, used for product the cake gel.
Food emulsifier: E477, E471, E475
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PARAMETERS
Melting Point (℃)
white –off white powder
Values per 100g
Energy, Kj/Kcal 2500/600
Protein, g < 1
Carbohdrate, g absent
Dietary fiber, g absent
Fat, g 38
Sodium, g absent
Cereal and –product with gluten,such as flour、starch and bran etc. No
prawns,shrimos,and products made from them such as eatracts No
Eggs and –products
Such as frozen egg yolk,protein powder,and isolated protein. No
fish ang-product such as fish pritein and its extracts. No
Peanuts and –products such as kernel,protein,oil,
jam,powder,and nuts made from peanuts,or
peanut product with almond flavor,and etc.. No
Soy bean and –products such as lecithin,oil,toufu,and isolated protein. No
Milk and –products(with lactose) such as salts of casein
,whey powder,cheese and lactose etc.. No
Nuts and products such as jam and oil etc.. No
ARSENIC (As) (mg/kg)
MERCURY (Hg) (mg/kg)
CADMIUM (Cd) (mg/kg)
HEAVY METALS (as Pb) (mg/kg)
INDICATIVE MICROBIOLOGICAL VALUES
TOTAL PLATE COUNT (CFU/g)
YEAST AND MOULD (CFU/g)
ABSENT IN 0.1g
ABSENT IN 25g
It is made from vegetable source without any GMO materials.
We hereby certify that the cake gel emulsifier is free from radiation.
STORAGE CONDITION AND PACAKGE:
It should be sealed and storage in cool, dry and ventilated place to avoid to moisture and caking. Do not store or transport it with inflammable, explosive, poisonous or noxious goods. The sealing preservation period is 12 months.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The action of accelerators
- Experience of OP-10 emulsifier
- What do you know about osmotic JFC
- Infiltration of JFC
- Properties and applications of osmotic agents
- Application and characteristics of modern emuls...
- Emulsifier alkyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether N...
- Application of emulsified wax in fiber board in...
- High efficiency special green has become a new ...
- How to choose emulsifier
- Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids TDS
- Acetylated Mono- and Diglycerides TDS
- Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides tec...
- food emulsifiers and compound improver descripi...
- DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDE TECHNICAL DATE SHEET
- Polyglycerol polyricinoleate technical sheet date
- Sodium stearoyl lactylate technical data sheet
- Compound food emulsifier from zhengzhou yizeli ...
- Food emulsifiers function in foods
- Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides MSDS