The full name of DATEM is diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono-and diglycerides, It is a white or yellowish powdery solid with a melting point of 45 degrees centigrade when saturated fatty acids are used; it is a yellow paste or viscous liquid when unsaturated fatty acids are used. Domestic code: 10.010, European code for E472e, INS code 472e, many domestic and foreign information will also be referred to as DATA ester. The domestic common state is milky white powder or granular solid, pH value is weak acidity, pH value is about 4, the melting range is about 45 degrees Celsius, HLB value is 8.0-9.2, with a special acetic acid smell, can be dispersed in hot water, can be mixed with oil, soluble in ethanol, propylene glycol and other organic solvents, is a non-ionic emulsifier. diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono-and diglycerides is referred to as DATEM as well. It has strong emulsifying, dispersing and anti-aging effects. It is a good emulsifier and dispersant. It can effectively enhance the elasticity, toughness and gas retention of dough, and reduce dough weakening. Increase bread, improve tissue structure and improve taste.
Now, let's compare the effect of DATEM on bread with pictures:
As can be seen from the diagram, diacetyl tartaric acid esters of mono-and diglycerides, for increasing the volume of bread, the effect is obvious, using DATEM, made bread volume is significantly larger than the bread without DATEM.
At the same time, DATEM has obvious improvement effect on the organizational structure of bread, as shown in the following figure:
It can be seen from the graph that after adding DATEM, the organizational structure is more uniform and exquisite.
Our recommended dosage is 3-5 per thousand (flour).
Packing: 25 kg carton.
Product selling point:
1. advanced production process, environmental protection and high safety.
2. high performance price ratio, our added quantity is lower than that of peers, and the effect is better than peers.
3. the shelf life is long, up to 12 months.
It takes only a few hours to reach Qingdao port, Shanghai port and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The action of accelerators
- Experience of OP-10 emulsifier
- What do you know about osmotic JFC
- Infiltration of JFC
- Properties and applications of osmotic agents
- Application and characteristics of modern emuls...
- Emulsifier alkyl phenol polyoxyethylene ether N...
- Application of emulsified wax in fiber board in...
- High efficiency special green has become a new ...
- How to choose emulsifier
- Polyglycerol ester used in plastics, synthetic ...
- How to use compoud food emulsifiers
- Food emulsifiers in bread
- Emulsifier E472e technical data sheet
- DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDE MSDS
- UAE issued new regulation on food safet
- cake gel emulsifier tech date sheet
- Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids TDS
- Acetylated Mono- and Diglycerides TDS
- Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides tec...