Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (SSL) E481 Cas No.25383-99-7
Non-dairy creamer additive Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate(SSL) Characters: Ivory powder or flake-shaped solid. It can be dispersed well in hot water and soluble in ethanol and hot oils and fats with pleasant caramel-like odor. It is an anionic emulsifier with HLB value of 8.3. CAS NO.: 25383-99-7,...
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate can be dispersed well in hot water and soluble in ethanol and hot oils and fats with pleasant caramel-like odor. It is an anionic emulsifier with HLB value of 8.3. It is ivory powder or flake-shaped solid. CAS NO.: 25383-99-7, usually called it as SSL , E code is E481.
Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate can be used for multiple purposes such as emulsification, aging resistance, gluten fortifying and fresh-keeping in many kinds of food such as bread, steam bread, noodle, instant noodle and dumpling. Can be also used in milk, non-dairy creamer, margarine, fresh cream, meat products, animal and non-dairy creamer, etc.
1. Increase the springiness, toughness and gas-holding capability of dough, increase volume of the bread and steam bread and improve the organization and structure.
2. It can react with amylose to delay and prevent the food aging.
3. To make mod releasing easier for biscuits production, and get the smoother appearance, improves the taste.
4. It can make hot and spicy food more pliable and softer and prolong the shelf life.
5. Better to keep smoother surface, lower broken ratio, higher soaking and boiling resistance for noodle, dried noodle and instant noodle, and make them chewier.
1. SSL can be directly mixed well with flour for using.
2. Put sodium Stearoyl Lactylate into warm water at about 60℃ with proportion of 0.1:0.6 to get paste shaped substance, then add it into flour in proportion to obtain better effect.
3. For using in non-dairy creamer or this kind of substance, it should be heated well with emulsified substance to get homogeneous emulsion before further processing.
Recommended using amount: 0.2-0.5 %( Calculated by Flour)
Acid value(Calculated by KOH) / (mg/g)
Ester value (Calculated by KOH) / (mg/g)
Total lactic acid (W/%)
Sodium content(W/ %)
Aluminium foil bag vacuum packaging. Net weight: 25KG/CTN or packaged with moisture proof paper bag, 25kg/bag.
Why does our Sodium Stearoyl lactylate is better than others in the market:
The production equipment has good stability. All of our production equipments use high-grade food grade stainless steel to ensure that the metal content in the production process does not exceed the standard.
What type of emulsifier is sodium stearoyl lactylate?
Answer: It belongs to anionic food emulsifier.
Does zhengzhou yizeli industrial co., ltd have any certificates?
Answer: Yes, we have, our factory got ISO9001, ISO22000, KOSHER,HALAL,BRC, RSPO and so on.
What is the production capacity monthly?
Answer: about 1000 MT per month.
How much is the share of exports?
Answer: About 60% to export.
Why did we choose the cartons packaging?
Answer: SSL is easy to agglomerate,the cartons hardness is bigger than the bags, which can better protect the product from agglomeration.