Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids(LACTEM) E472b
Lactic acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids (LACTEM) Characters: White powder or flake solid which is easily soluble in oils and hot grease, insoluble in cold water and can be dispersed in hot water.
Lactic acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids is white powder or flake solid which is easily soluble in oils and hot grease, insoluble in cold water and can be dispersed in hot water,
CH2 - OR2 （R1，R2 are lactic acid and fatty acid)
It has emulsifying, stabilization, dropping viscocity, control grease crystallization,resist starch aging, increase the gas-holding function.
1. Used in watery cream, and its stable, homogeneous, fine and smooth.
2. Used in meat products, avoid the water and oil separation.
3. Used in various grease, improve the compatibility of water and oil, avoid the water and oil separation.
4. Increase the dough toughness and gas-holding function, improve the construction, increase the bakery volume
Usage and dose：
1. Put this product into warm water at about 60℃ to get paste shaped substance, then use it as the suitable scale.
1. Used into watery cream, the max. dose is 5g/Kg, for others foods, can be used as the request.
Acid Value(Calculated by KOH / (mg/g)
Total lactic acid（w/%）
Aluminium foil bag vacuum packing with nitrogen inside,
Storage & Transportation:
In order to prevent from moisture and caking, keep seal and store in the low temperature, dry, cool and well-ventilated place. Strictly forbid storing and transporting with materials that is explosive, combustible or deleterious. The shelf life is 12 months.
All the materials for production Lactem, all come from plant?
Reply: Yes, the materials come from plant, Lactic acid comes from corn, glycerin and stearic acid come from palm oil, and all of them are non-gmo materials.
Which port is closed us for shipping goods?
Reply: Usually, the FOB port is Qingdao, or Shanghai, ningbo, Lianyungang and so on.
What is the Lactem's melting point?
Reply: It is about 40-45℃。
What is the E code of Lactem?
Reply: It is E472b.
Is Lactic acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids a food emulsifier?
Reply: Yes, it belongs to non-ionic surfactant, so it itself is a non-ionic food emulsifier.