Citric Acid Esters Of Mono-and Diglycerides
Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides is a non-ionic food emulsifier, ivory white powder, insoluble in cold water, can be dispersed in hot water and hot oil. It called as Citrem, E472C.
Citric Acid Esters of Mono-and Diglycerides is a non-ionic food emulsifier, ivory white powder, insoluble in cold water, can be dispersed in hot water and hot oil.
It is a product of esterification of glycerol with fatty acids and citric acid, HLB value 4-6, with emulsification, dispersion, chelation, anti-oxidation synergy, anti-starch aging and control of fat agglutination, etc., it can be widely used in fried potato tablets, baked products, meat products, emulsified fat products, infant formulas, and anti-scaling of sugar mills.
1. It has emulsification, dispersion, chelation and anti-oxidation effects;
2. Used to emulsify fat products, dairy products, oils, meat products, improve their stability, taste and taste.
3. It is used for ice cream, chocolate and candy to enhance and dissolve.
4. Crystallized in the form of α crystal, which can be used as anti-splash agent for grease;
5. It can be complexed with trace heavy metals and mixed with antioxidants for synergistic and solubilization; it can inhibit browning of products.
6. It has the function of inhibiting the fading of the product and keeping the product rosy.
7. The Codex CAC provides for use as an emulsifier, chelating agent, stabilizer, and antioxidant.
Packaging is as the buyers required or 25 kgs cartons.
Shelf life: one year.