Polyglycerol polyricinoleate, can be used for chocolate for improve the chocolate quality,, we called it as chocolate ingredients, also called as PGPR, E476 and so on. Chemical structure： Characters: Yellow viscous liquid, insoluble in cold water and ethanol, soluble in hot grease, non-ionic...
Polyglycerol polyricinoleate, can be used for chocolate for improve the chocolate quality,, we called it as chocolate ingredients, also called as PGPR, E476 and so on.
Yellow viscous liquid, insoluble in cold water and ethanol, soluble in hot grease, non-ionic water-oil emulsifier (W / O).
1. It has good thermal stability and no bad smell.
2. The most important characteristic is that it can reduce the viscosity of chocolate slurry without forming crystals, thus improving its fluidity.
3. Mixed with lecithin has a good synergistic effect, can significantly reduce the shear stress of chocolate, reduce the amount of cocoa butter and cocoa butter substituted, does not affect the yield value of chocolate paste;
4. To improve the processability of the products, a thicker and heavier chocolate coating can be formed on the biscuits, and a thinner and flatter chocolate coating can be easily formed, which makes the air of the package easier to release.
5. Increase the low-temperature adhesion of chocolate coating in humid environment, make the chocolate icing of ice cream form rapidly, accelerate its adhesion and increase its adhesion.
Shipment: 2 weeks after the payment.
Shelf life: 12 months.
For the polyglycerol polyricinoleate, has it powder form?
Answer: till now, it is liquid, we have not the powder form polyglycerol polyricinoleate.
What food can use Polyglycerol polyricinoleate?
Answer: PGPR can use in bakery food, such as bread, cake and so on; can use in chocolate or others candy.
For polyglycerol polyricinoleate viscocity, it is higher, the quality is better?
Answer:No. The viscocity is a important parameter for polyglycerol polyricinoleate, but it is not right that the higher, the better, To the factories, use PGPR, with the fit viscocity is better.
Which port do we ship our goods?
Answer: Usually from Qingdao, Tianjin,and so on.
What is the standard packaging for the PGPR?
Answer: 200 kgs drums, but some buyers need the 25 kgs drums.